Taboocha is the first kombucha brewery in Hong Kong. Unlike many imported brands, Taboocha is made with love by true locals who uses ingredients such as ginger, goji berries, chrysanthemum, osmanthus, and lychees to produce flavors that suit the local market. Other than their delicious drinks, Taboocha also champions the cause of sustainable production and living. From sourcing fresh and local ingredients to their glass recycling programs, Taboocha is the best place in Hong Kong for a refreshing and responsible drink.
- Kombucha tea brewed locally
- Ingredients mainly sourced locally with minimal imported products
- All ingredients are 100% fresh, organic, and plant-based
- Incentivizes recycling by offering 1 HKD for every glass bottle returned
- Collaborates with local artists and NGOs to further support the community