Skin of nature is a conscious ifestyle brand inspired by the beauty of nature. They sell different types of women’s clothing, ranging from casual clothes to activewear and raincoats. On their website, you can explore their different clothing lines, with each one being highly sustainable and made with a unique approach to both their appearance and environmental impact.
- Mainly uses certified regenerated polyester to make clothing, a highly sustainable material
- Uses digital printing machines for printing, which uses less water and chemicals
- Their Aquatis collection has saved over 25,000 plastic bottles from landfills
- Only produces in small batches to minimize waste
- Donates to the NGO Aquatis for each product sold in the Aquatis collection