Penicillin is Hong Kong’s first ‘closed-loop’ cocktail bar which aims to respect its environment in everything it does. Visitors enjoy their bespoke cocktails and rotating seasonal menu of small bites. Launching in late 2020, their eco-friendly principles have seen them win the Sustainable Bar Award in 2021. Their venue has a bar, kitchen, lab and a fermentation room focused on recycling and upcycling ingredients that would typically end up in the bin.
- Focuses on locally sourced or upcycled ingredients for both food and drink ingredients
- Plants one tree for one purchase of the signature Penicillin Cocktail
- Partnered with “ecoSpirits”(on some beverages)
- No single use plastic bottles used
- Minimizes transport distance to reduce emissions