Macapuno is an eco-friendly fashion brand with a focus on reducing plastic waste, cleaning up our oceans, and protecting our vulnerable environment. They make handmade women’s swimwear that is both fashionable and made out of recycled oceanbound plastic. To further emphasize their positive impact, they also donate 10% of all proceedings to either a coral restoration program or a wildlife conservation fund.
- Swimwear is ethically handcrafted
- Swimwear is made from certified recycled ocean bound plastic
- They contribute 10% of the proceeds to either a coral restoration program or wildlife conservation fund
- Transparent material sourcing to ensure your clothing is sustainably made
- Swimsuits are packaged in FSC certified cardboard boxes