Lane Eight is a performance footwear brand founded on the idea of challenging traditional footwear and elevating activewear for everyday athletes. Their shoes offer unmatched athletic performance, dynamic versatility, and sleek style while reducing your environmental impact. Their products are sustainably sourced, vegan, and packaged in upcycled boxes and biodegradable bags.
- Shoes made with sustainable materials such as algae and recycled polyester yarn
- Shoes are completely vegan-friendly
- For each pair of shoes sold, Lane Eight will return 31.5 liters of freshwater back to the environment and remove 64 cubic meters of carbon from the atmosphere, via water conservation and carbon capture
- Shoe boxes are made from post-consumer recycled materials
- Partnered with Invisible Company to provide biodegradable, water soluble mailer bags