Established over fifty years ago, Jeeves is renowned for delivering the finest dry cleaning, laundry, alteration, and restoration services in Hong Kong and internationally. With reducing environmental impact at the heart of their philosophy, they have proudly held a Royal Warrant since 1980. With locations in Central, Causeway Bay and Aberdeen, Jeeves is especially convenient for those living on Hong Kong island.
- All single use garment bags are made of biodegradable plastic
- Offers reusable cotton garment bags instead of biodegradable plastic (at the request of customers)
- Takes customer’s unwanted plastic bags and hangers for upcycling and recycling
- Uses a hydrocarbon cleaning solvent that is less harmful and less toxic to the environment than other solvents used in Hong Kong
- Uses modern equipment with frequent maintenance to ensure optimal energy efficiency to reduce waste
- One hour a day of energy saving during employee lunch breaks through turning off all lighting and air conditioning
- Actively work with Redress to promote garment recycling and upcycling