Founded in the fishing village of Tai O in 2012, Earth.er has been on a mission to make functional, ethical, and sustainable products. They mainly specialise in bags, while offering different types of accessories and outdoors products too. All their items are all made out of Hemp, an incredibly sustainable material that is ethically farmed and fully biodegradable. They are also handmade in Nepal, right next to where the hemp is grown, ensuring minimal transport emissions while supporting local economies.
- All products are made out of Hemp
- Hemp is fully biodegradable, and uses much less water and land than cotton
- Hemp is very durable, ensuring your product has a long lifespan
- All products are handmade
- Products are made near the source of materials, reducing transport emissions