Aveda is a multinational corporation that manufactures and distributes plant-derived hair care, skin care, cosmetic, and lifestyle products. Aveda strives to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility. The company is one of the best sustainable beauty brands in the world, boasting a wide assortment of products along with rigorous policies on packaging, manufacturing, and sourcing.
- All products are vegan and their formulas are 90% derived naturally
- 85% of their skincare and hair care products are packaged in PET bottles, while 100% of their packaging jars are made from post-consumer recycled materials
- All products are manufactured 100% through wind power
- A new solar array is expected to help power new manufacturing facilities
- 95% of essential oil volume is certified organic or sustainably wild harvested
- 100% of Aveda’s palm is certified organic and procured from sources using the Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil guidelines