A Michelin one-star restaurant, Arcane serves modern European cuisine alongside daily specials as well as a set lunch choice. Menus are seasonally led, utilizing the finest produce from Japan, France, and the UK. The environment is designed as an English tropical garden; lush greenery acts as hedges surrounding the dining area with a fresh kitchen garden growing a selection of 30 different varieties of herbs, fruits, and vegetables that features on the menu.
- Meat-free Monday initiative
- On-site farming and ingredient sourcing
- Diverse offering of vegan and vegetarian dishes
- Active engagement with local sustainability-oriented organizations such as Food Made Good
- Sustainably sourced seafood