And All is a sustainable fashion store that sells only one product: their signature Digital Oxford Shirt. This shirt has a gender free fit, meaning that it fits everyone. It was also made with sustainability in mind, as it is made of 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres, a sustainable material sourced from certified eucalyptus forests. On their website you can choose between four different patterns to find the shirt that best fits your style.
- Shirts are made of 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres
- They use digital printing for their textile printing process, which can save up to 60% of water used compared totraditional textile printing methods
- All materials used are fully biodegradable
- Use durable lyocell fibres to enable frequent use without diminishing product quality
- Sew labels to garments to enable easier recycling
- Shirts are produced in factories powered by solar power
- Minimise supply chain complexity to the lower carbon footprint