Amber, a restaurant within the Landmark Mandarin Oriental is one of the most well-known drivers of sustainable gastronomy in Hong Kong, being awarded the Michelin Green star almost as soon as it was established. Having been recognized as a Michelin two-star restaurant for 14 consecutive years, Amber challenges the status quo of fine dining in Hong Kong and offers some of the best French cuisine in the city.
- Leader in sustainable gastronomy with a Michelin Green Star
- Offers full vegetarian and vegan options for all their menus
- All employees go through extensive training on sustainable practices
- Supports charities and NGOs such as Mindset, Movember, and World Ocean Day
- Collaborates with food upcycling organizations to reduce food waste
- All seafood is sourced sustainably and follows the requirements of the WWF Seafood Guide, Good Fish Guide, and the Hong Kong Sustainable Seafood Coalition